Streamline Your Document Workflow
BuildFlow’s Document Management Software and Service can help companies improve collaboration, version control, and efficiency while reducing risk, ultimately leading to smoother and more successful projects.
Centralized Document Storage: Project teams can store all project documents in a centralized location, making it easy for team members to access and share documents. This can help reduce the risk of misplacing or losing critical documents.
Improve Version Control: Track document versions and changes, ensuring that everyone is working from the most up-to-date version of a document.
Reduce Risk: There is an audit trail of all document activity, including who accessed or modified a document and when. This can help reduce the risk of disputes and litigation by providing a clear record of all document communications.
Increased Efficiency: Quickly search for and find documents, automate document distribution, and receive notifications on document updates. This can help reduce the time and effort required to manage documents, freeing up project teams to focus on other critical tasks.
How It Works
- We separate drawings into individual files, rotate them as necessary, and rename them according to the drawing number.
- We break down spec sections into individual PDFs according to the table of contents. We review the available table of contents to ensure that everything is included in the submission.
- We inform the submitter of any issues prior to publishing and make any necessary corrections before publishing. After publishing the documents, we send a document update message to selected project team members to notify them of the update.
- We add the Drawing Number, Title, Date, Discipline, and Document Type to the documents. Specs are organized by book, table of contents, and CSI division for easy accessibility.
- We update the master conformed set of drawings and specifications when applicable and maintain an updated version history.
Before Document Management:
- Office Tower Drawings-Specs.pdf
After Document Management:
Features and Pricing
- Easily access and collaborate on all your project documents by centralizing them in one location.
- Maintain version control over your documents and keep track of revisions and changes.
- Collaborate effectively by utilizing commenting and annotation tools.
- Ensure that everyone works with current and standardized documents.
- Enjoy the convenience of accessing your documents from anywhere, at any time.
- Boost your efficiency and productivity with an intuitive design and user-friendly interface.
You have the flexibility to cancel at any time. Please note that a minimum billing of one month per active project applies. For Document Management, billing occurs at the end of each month and is based on the updates added to folders designated for Document Management. The monthly rate can vary across BuildFlow accounts based on organizational and project needs.
$1.50 / Drawing
$0.10 / Impression (Page)
- File Storage
- Share Hyperlinks
- Version Control
- Access and Permissions
With over 20 years of experience in document management, we provide our customers with expertise they can rely on. Learn More
Choosing BuildFlow proved to be a wise choice. BuildFlow helped streamline all of the drawings and updates for the project from the various consultants enabling a direct distribution to the subcontractors and CM team, which eliminated double handling of the documents and saved valuable time. We are very pleased with their services and recommend them in high standings.
Richard S. OrtizAECOM Tishman
Join the BuildFlow Community
Change the way you work today. Getting started is easy. Open an account now or contact us. We are here to help.