BUILDFLOW DOCUMENT ID
Find the Files You Need When You Need Them
BuildFlow Document ID Software and Service is a powerful solution for document identification. Our custom document repository is tailored to your building portfolio, bringing both active and archived project documents to life.
Improve File Searching: Search your files more effectively by utilizing a powerful search engine that can quickly find files based on their content, metadata, or other attributes.
Increase Productivity: Reduce the time it takes to locate files, which increases productivity and efficiency, allowing team members to focus on more critical tasks.
Easy Access: Access to your files from anywhere, at any time, eliminating the need to browse through numerous folders and subfolders.
Customizable Search Filters: The software is customized to your organization’s specific needs, allowing you to set search filters based on your requirements.
Secure: Ensure that only authorized users have access to sensitive files.
How BuildFlow Document ID Software Works
- The BuildFlow Document ID Professionals will assist in identifying and selecting the appropriate documents for inclusion in BuildFlow.
- We analyze and create search tags for your building portfolio to facilitate project and file searches.
- We do a survey of your archives to provide an estimate for scanning the documents into PDF format. Our staff handles all scanning in-house to ensure single-source responsibility.
- We review, organize, index, and apply search tags to files for precise search results.
- We identify duplicates, enforce version control, and reconstruct historical drawings and related sets for each project.
BuildFlow Document ID Features and Benefits
- Documents are identified based on their content, reducing the likelihood of misidentification and errors.
- Identification rules are based on their organization’s specific needs, ensuring consistency and accuracy in document identification.
- Specific metadata from documents is added, such as drawing number, title, creation date, document type, location, and floor to provide additional information for categorization.
- Documents are automatically tagged based on their identified content and metadata, making it easier to search and filter through large document sets.
- A user-friendly interface for managing, viewing, and searching for documents.
- Active and archived projects are managed similarly, eliminating concerns about outdated archives.
We need to survey the quantity and condition of your documents to provide an estimate.
- User Access
- File Storage
- Share Hyperlinks
- Document Viewer
- Access and Permissions
With over 20 years of experience in document management, we provide our customers with expertise they can rely on. Learn More
One of the drawings that they scanned was a drawing on window design and detail, dated 1895. This drawing would have been extremely helpful during the design stage of our landmark window replacement project, which we have just completed. I was able to find the drawing in a matter of less than five minutes, and able to zoom in to view extremely detailed molding designs with out any problems. Well Done!
Robert HuberThe Association of the Bar of the City of New York
Join the BuildFlow Community
Change the way you work today. Getting started is easy. Open and account now or contact us. We are here to help.